Downloadable Context tools
These tools are used to explore the context of an issue or enterprise.
They include tools to:
• Measure the value of a product or service.
• Establish strategies for making sense of an unknown issue.
• Define an organisation’s future.
• Map an organisation’s services.
• Map the stakeholders within an issue.
• Guide how an organisation resolves issues.
• Understand an organisation’s service cycle.
• Look at issues from a long term perspective.
You can download the tools to use in your own missions, the instructions to use the tools are in the Tools for Change-mapping book, Chapter 1.